Friday, February 18, 2011

ZUMBA!

I love Zumba! I want to go to Zumba class everyday! I want to have people over and Zumba with my friends! I want to have Zumba parties! I want to become a Zumba instructor and hold Zumba classes in my garage (if ever I get a real house that has a garage)! I want Roxy to Zumba with me in her toddler dance style!

Some of the Zumba instructors at 24 Hour Fitness are great, but others aren’t fabulous. Of course the classes with the fabulous instructors are super full and its nearly impossible to get a spot. There ia a Zumba DVD set! I wanna order it! I’d like to get a group of people together and Zumba on a regular basis! I found classes on the Zumba Fitness website to become a certified instructor… only $250… and mostly sold out! But I wanna do it!

Have I mentioned that I love Zumba?

No comments:

Post a Comment